Saturday, January 9, 2016

The Daniel Fast: Believing for the Impossible

Do you have a big dream?
Something you KNOW God is calling you to do?
Will you believe Him for it?

I have a big dream.
Something I KNOW God has called me to.
I am making it a matter of prayer.
I desperately want to see God work and move
in it, and I know for it to come to fruition,
it will take God moving in this situation.


What is God working in you?
What work is He calling you to do?

Step out.
Believe Him for it.
Dream BIG!!
God is able to do exceedingly,
abundantly more than all you could ask or imagine.
And He wants to do that for you!

So make that BIG dream a matter of prayer.
Step out in faith and believe Him for it,
and watch Him work in your situation.

I will keep you posted on my BIG dream.
SO EXCITED to see God do what only He can,
because that is the thing about BIG dreams you know.
It is something you can't do on your own.
It is something that can only be done
as God works and moves in you.
Trust Him.
Step out in faith.
He will be with you!

In Christ Alone,
dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment